Multiple launch †
You can launch two or more Bakin programs at the same time and copy and paste between the game files loaded in each.
Multiple launches consume memory, so if multiple launches are made with well-developed data, the process may become slow.
In addition, multiple launches can only be used after Bakin is launched and before any of the game data is loaded.
Copy data between game files †
Copying data that has already been created between game files. Currently some data cannot be copied, but this will be planned to be addressed in an update.
Copyable Data †
Map Editor †
You can copy what is used on maps by copying maps from the Map List.
Terrain, objects, lights, particles, events, some map settings, and cameras are copied.
(However, resources specified in events that exist on maps are not copied, and must be copied separately.)
- Map Settings
When a map is copied, the Basic, Rendering and Enemy Distribution are also copied with it.
If a camera is specified, this will also be copied.
- Rendering Settings
The rendering used will be copied.
- Enemy Distribution
The properties of the Enemy Distribution List and Selected Appearance Area are copied.
(However, the Database is not copied, so enemy casts must be specified separately.)
You can copy them together by copying maps.
Event templates and custom events can be copied by individual events.
The event sheets, sheet conditions, graphic settings, and command scripts are also copied in custom events.
(However, resources specified in events are not copied and must be copied separately. For example, images and sprites used in the Display Conversation panel will not be copied.)
(Also, please note that at this time, if a variable with the same name other than a local variable exists at the paste destination, it will not be isolated to a variable with a separate prefix/suffix, but will be pasted as is.)
- All assets in the Resources
All assets can be copied individually or as a multiple selection.
- Resources on maps
Copying maps copies the resources on maps as well.
Camera Tool †
By copying maps, camera data belonging to that map can also be copied together.
The camera can also be copied individually.
When copying an individual camera, select the map folder from the Map List and then paste.
Each entry can be copied.
However, resources specified in the cast custom event are not copied and must be copied separately.
Sprites can be copied by following the steps below.
- The image used for the sprite must be copied (or imported) to the paste destination. (If this step is not done, information other than the image will be copied, but the specified picture will not appear because the image does not exist.)
- If an image is prepared, it can be copied using the copy and paste buttons in the sprite list.
- Individual Layout
Copy the layout in the Layout to be Assigned column at the source and paste it at the destination.
The resources used in the layout are also copied together.
- Export/Import layout data
- Right-click on the layout preview of the source project to open the context menu and select "Save Layouts to File".
- Select any layout you wish to export and save them as a .lyrbr file. The .lyrbr file will also contain the resources contained in the layouts.
- Right-click on the layout preview of the destination project to open the context menu and select "Load Layouts from File". Load the saved .lyrbr file.