Steam Workshop †
The Steam Workshop is a place where fans of the tool and community members can participate in creating content for games.
Users can share their own work and various types of assets with each other.
The project file (.rbr) and the exported resource file (.exrbr) are the only files that can be shared with RPG Developer Bakin.
Steam Workshop Page
- Contents List
Display content titles, data size, upload date, file names, and publication status on Steam Workshp during uploading and subscribing.
- New Upload
Select this option when uploading a new file. When clicked, a game file selection window will open from which you can select the file you wish to upload.
- Rename and Save Project
Save the content you have subscribed to through Steam Workshop.
Delete uploaded data from Steam Workshop.
- Open Workshop
Open the Steam Workshop page in a browser.
- State of Progress
Display upload and download status.
- Free Space
Display the free space in the Steam Cloud used by Steam Workshop.
Register and Publish Your Files to the Steam Workshop †
To publish your own game projects, stamps, and other resources, please follow the steps below.
- Click on "New Upload".
- From "Select the Game File," select the file you wish to upload and click the OK button. (Resource files (.exrbr) can also be selected from this dialog.)
- Compression and uploading of content will begin.
- Select the uploaded file from "Game Title", click "Publish Settings", and specify various settings in the Publish Tool dialog.
What you specify in the Publish Tool can also be changed on the Steam Workshop.
If you wish to have the title name or description of your content in more than one language, you can specify this on the Steam Workshop.
Specify the title name to be displayed on the Steam Workshop page.
Specify the thumbnail to be displayed on the Steam Workshop page.
- In-Game Language
Specify the language used in the work. (*Japanese and English are only supported at this time.)
- Game Genre
Specify the game genre.
Enter a description of the file to be uploaded.
- Publish Settings
Specify the file publishing settings. If you specify "Publish", the file will be immediately made public to all users.
Below is the feature to update files uploaded to the Steam Workshop.
- Update Only the File
Only the file is updated, leaving the title and publication information unchanged.
To update only published file, check this box.
- Update Only Information
Only file information will be updated.
To update only Information, check this box.
Delete Data Already Published to Steam Workshop †
- Select the game file you wish to delete from the contents list.
- Click the "Delete" button.
Download Users' Works from Steam Workshop. †
To download other users' game files, you must subscribe in advance on the Steam Workshop page.
- Select the file you wish to subscribe to from the following page.
- Click on "Subscribe".
- Select "Steam Workshop" from Bakin's Top Menu.
- Select the subscribed file in the contents list and click "Rename and Save Project".
- Name the file as you wish and save the file. The file will be saved in the form of a Zip file.
- Once saved, unzip the Zip file and extract it to any folder.
- If it is a project file (.rbr), select the file from the Top Menu > Local PC.
For resource files (.exrbr), first open the project you wish to import and click the Add button in the Resources > Contents appropriate menu, or drag and drop the .exrbr file into the file tree.