If you encounter any trouble while using "RPG Developer Bakin", we would greatly appreciate it if you could take the following actions. In case of a crash, we strongly recommend that you specify automatic backups in the Top Menu -> Configuration.
- Backup files can be accessed from the top menu History or Local PC, select the project in question, and click on "Continue from Backup".
For further information, please contact us at the following address.
RPG Developer Bakin Official Site Contact Us
- When a crash report appears
If possible, sending us your crash reports would be a great help in our bug-fixing process.
The crash report includes a history of the tool's operations, so please consider this before submitting the report.
In addition, the content sent by this function is part of the various logs displayed in the crash report.(to prevent cases where the overall report file size becomes too large)
- If "RPG Developer Bakin" is terminated without generating a crash report
- Other Problems
Please send us a message with information about the last operations and the status of the screen (screenshots) to RPG Developer Bakin Official Site Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you.
- If an update causes a problem with this tool, it is possible to roll back to a previous version using the following method
1. After launching the steam client, open the gear icon on the right side of the Steam Library page > Properties.
2. Select "BETAS" from the menu on the left side of the properties.
3. Select the version you wish to roll back from the "Select the beta you would like to opt into;" combo box.
4. The update starts and rolls back to the specified version.
If the tool crashes, please check the Windows Task Manager, and if the tool's task is still listed, terminate it, and then restart the tool. †